2017 Top Gun Mini Training Session
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- Grades 5-7 from 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Grades 8-11 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
The Courts of Northwest Indiana
127 East Highway 6
- Grades 5-7: $260
- Grades 8-11: $260
Registration form and fee can be mailed to: Bill Reagan, 51287 Carrigan Way, Granger, IN 46530.
Confirm by emailing email@example.com or by calling Bill at (574) 876-6349.
What You’ll Learn
Former NCAA Division II Head Coach and University of Notre Dame Football Staff Member, Bill Reagan, has conducted private quarterback training for the past 12 years. Reagan is also a current member of ESPN analyst Trent Dilfer’s Elite 11 quarterback training staff which includes George Whitfield and one of Bill’s first Top Gun clients, former NFL quarterback, Charlie Frye. This past fall saw seven Michiana-area quarterbacks from Top Gun start for their respective high schools and six on college rosters.
Training and workouts include:
- Footwork and agility specific to 1, 3, and 5 step drop footwork from under center and shotgun
- Play action footwork
- Passing mechanics
- Passing on the run and athletic throws
- Emphasis on accuracy training for target and touch throws
- Decision making
- Performance drills
- Ball handling